Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Is it okay not to be okay?

I don't know. I have tried my best to make everything goes smooth as what I want. Well, I want myself to be okay. Not to be hurt, not to feel the feeling anymore, and so on, and so on. But what I have now? None of what I have been wishing!

You told me that it was okay to feel that way, at that time when I told you what happened within me. You also told me that it was better that way so that what I had would be over soon. But you know what? After that moment we talked, everything got me insane! I wish I could be over you, but up til now, your name, your face, your gesture, your laugh, your smile, your dimmed expression, your talk, your madness are still flying around my head.


I know I'm not in the right place to talk about this. But don't you know that I'm going mad? Don't you know that I'm going mental? 

If the talks about us were true.....

No comments:

Post a Comment